Tuesday, June 10, 2008

nary a "bitch"

influidnced by bloody carafes of Pi-"no way!" she just might be full of disagreeable.
a broombruising was brewing for me, when I flippantly flipped my dark card to center table; a recent restaurant rant.

"Sex and the City,The Movie is a monster hit? Monster ,all right. So,
they sell "trendy & modern woman", when she's a materialistic,
More & More monster. The sell "freely opinionated" when they're just judgemental & elitist. They look like they have a high-fashion handle on their whirlwind worlds when they're manipulative and self serving. Naughty..
w/their tres' chic sexual chicanery when actually they're bold cavewomen,dumb & daring the dark away from the fire, like some of us sometimes.
I didn't like them in high school, them damn kinda dames, and I don't like them twisting thirteen year olds' "who shall I be?"s
allowed into the theater."

I imagined that my gist was feminist. but it might have missed the three women at the table I apparently had unsettled who just might had settled on which movie to catch later.

No comments: