Monday, May 3, 2010

A Single Signalling

I and It may not be monstertruck obvious
But like a catspurr can spur you through a thunderstorm
Or a night, Or origami maybe might
Amaze you in new ways for focus, and sight–
.
A single signalling;
A child of eleven
On a church swing
Offers “You’re funny”,
I’ll take it as honey
On manna from heaven.
.
The world’s love’s not worth leaving, all in all.
Mine’s a frontline free for all an’
It’s Mercy itself inside all this breathing.
An air strike has been called in
And tear gas’ got me weeping.
.
Same as a mammoth
Dropping to his knees
(I’ve seen it from my cave),
Or, a sweet whale sweating and letting go
Off the side of his seas,
Too far off from saving wave,
Or, one wheelchair child really feeling
Enough in him, not his flesh,
To reach especially hard
To a high gardenia.

No comments: