Tuesday, May 25, 2010

IT AMAZES ME HOW I HEART THE HAZY ART

tried to maintain straightfacedness
“Photography..
Is taking paintings’ places
At our public art palaces.”
Said a sad man in line, up ahead,
.
“Imaginably..
Detail has its beauty..but the thing
Is..A twin image is less interesting.”
This made me mention McLuhan,
Not the man, but the manuscripts I read.
.
It amazes me how I heart the hazy art,
The work we co-create;
The “unfinished” poem we read our way
Then we’re on our way to one ending,
I know this exquisite piano piece
Close yr eyes, you visit new skies, and no ending,
The abstract film, the blurry print..
All a happy accident..that hits you.
.
Oh we went on and on,
This man in line and me,
“The Wisdom of Impressionism”
We agreed it would indeed
Go on and on and on.
It’s intentionally
Ill defined.
A painter puts on a mark
Three steps back
Have a looksee
Advance three steps
Add some more to see
Three steps back
P.O.V.
One two and one dip and dab
one two one three
Stand back and see

No comments: