Saturday, August 16, 2008

I plead

maybe,one reason all I could come up with tonight is presentable but unsatisfying,convoluted and mildly polluted w/philosobabble (kinda like the latest woody allen movie)
one reason is that the season's 1st hurricane is on the way (I just went out and purchased about 200 pounds of cat litter((for homemade sand bags,silly)) and maybe a thousand ozs of drinking water. water in/water out. I plead "distracted".

P A T H/ R O A D

through heavy brush,
misty morning mountain paths
may seem a blind pass.
though, I trust,
moonlit shortsteps are taken,surely.
looking down, seeing clearly.

as for the rough road,
I could never sleep well on the shoulder
I could only seek deeper woods for shelter
where embers will rise & dreams will fall.
looking up,darkening to all.

No comments: