Monday, August 23, 2010

3 More Things I Found While Looking For Something Else

before I’ll
earnestly earn
my cookie smile,
There’s business on the burner.
These semi serious matters
sort of need sorting out.
A lot of it needs looking at,
and some ditched,
not the other way around,
like when sure attic treasure gets pitched down
to the cellar.
.
.
2)
M E R E
.
I think! that there’s a theory in
quantum physics
that holds that
the mere act of observation
changes and shapes events
observed.
The science of truth
isn’t my strong suit.
But I can watch from a garage roof;
take semi evaluative notes,
& make up semi reflective reports,
& fake some
control.
.
.
3)
REFORM DREAM
.
Surfacing from a waterfall bottom’s
Churning pool, into mists,
The tall intense man they call The Baptist
Pulls you up, and through, by your hair.
It all means too much now.
The colors hurt, and light on water
Diamonds up the air.
Though new, non-consise power leadens you,
You rise again to surface
All you

No comments: