Tuesday, December 16, 2008

a bad dream, & counterpoint

i)

No stranger, entering the room
(I've thought of it a thousand times)
A final scene in frozen zoom.
Effluvium;
a muskscent from a love above,yet menstrual metallic.
a joke on angelic.
She drapes my drawn face. damp.
I shapen long words for my last breaths and
She thrusts every page I'd saved
(stark boy to dark man/ all my sacred words)
She threw every page down (after waving them around)
and in sacred words of her own

"Read 'em and weep"
Then blessed her lips
onto mine.

ii)

a friend of a friend, on the phone.
she shared a sharp poignant piece of her.
sharp & important to her. It pierced me to hear.
death bed of her dear friend,
whispering from the Mystic,
He gathered his loves up,
and asked if his paintings were boxed up.

No comments: