Tuesday, October 14, 2008

unexpected emergency repair lines

Since I last logged in to lay down my foggy lines
I've had bouts of misfortune; unexpected
dental repair emergencies, unexpected
house repair emergencies, unexpected
auto repair emergencies (I was honestly nearly killed
by the deadly carelessness of the dumbfuck mechanic
I resisted screaming at "that's the way they kill people on Columbo"
& a lesser man than me would not have
resisted punching his sunny face. I did nothing.


harsh as a car crash maybe (i did nothing)
Unexpectedly, I've lost enough love
that my film's color has faded.
blossums have blanched some.

Glass Half Full: The American Northwest
was everything it promised to be,again;
Bright,brisk, & alive..
all making the medley of NW seafoods
my brother superbly prepared
taste-filled.


" It's Hard times befallin the soul survivors"
" Where the hell am I..?"
both from "Hey Nineteen"
-Steeley Don Fagen

No comments: